Stay VAT compliant with a registered tax agent
Your tax done right and on time
TAX Agent Services
Why Appointing a TAX Agent
Our Tax Agent Service Plans
Get a tax agent package specifically devised for your small businesses with revenue less than AED 3 million.
Monthly tax agent VAT & corporate tax plan for established businesses
We've gathered some answers
A Tax Agent is a person authorized by the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) and listed in the tax agents register, who can be appointed by businesses to represent them before the FTA and to assist them with their tax obligations and exercising their tax rights.
Tax agent meets many approval requirements such as accredited qualifications, VAT diploma, good conduct certification and indemnity insurance. In addition, he has a fiduciary duty to maintain the confidentiality of any information obtained during performing his tasks.
- Assist businesses with their tax obligations and communications with the Federal Tax Authority.
- Filing returns on client’s behalf via official appointment and electronic linkage.
- Provide professional and comprehensive tax advisory services.
- Represent businesses before the FTA to meet their tax obligations and to excercise their rights.
- Share the risk of any mistakes on return filing. The tax agent will file your tax return from his own FTA accounts not yours.
- Insured against professional liabilities and errors.
- Expert’s advice from a qualified tax professional, holder of GCC VAT Diploma issued by the Association of Tax Technician (UK) and approved by the FTA.
Let's start a conversation today
A quick zoom call to discuss your needs, demo our suitable services, and answer any question about Tax, accounting, and business growth.