Who is a Tax Agent?
A Tax Agent is a person authorized by the Federal Tax Authority (FTA), who can be appointed by businesses to represent them before the FTA and to assist them with their tax obligations and exercising their tax rights.
Tax agent fulfils many approval requirements such as accredited qualifications, conduct certification and legal documentations.
What are the duties of a Tax Agent?
Assist businesses with their Tax obligations.
Represent non-resident & offshore businesses before the FTA
Fulfil FTA’s inquiries like providing information, documents, records and data required regarding the client he represents.
Maintain the confidentiality of any information obtained during performing his duties as a Tax Agent.
Filing returns on client’s behalf
Benefits of appointing a Tax Agent
client’s returns records keeping
Audiix Tax Services
- VAT returns filing
- VAT Bookkeeping and accounting
- VAT consultation & training
- VAT accounting software implementation
- Representing foreign and offshore companies to fulfil their tax duties in the UAE
Tax Agent Profile
Tax Agent Approval Number (TAAN) 20045894
- UAE Chartered Accountant UAECA
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA (UK)
- Certified Management Accountant CMA (USA)
- GCC VAT Compliance Diploma
- Master of Business Administration MBA
Elsir is the managing director and a Tax Agent at Audiix, he also delivers training programmes in VAT and cloud accounting for SMEs.
Contact: 056 464 1551 – 050 528 1535